Sales & Marketing Executive
Start Date: March 08th, 2019
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our exciting team here in Dublin. The individual will be involved in developing, implement and maintaining marketing strategies to achieve our company growth targets and further promote our brand.
As part of this role, we are seeking someone who can work with our executive and sales teams as well as our engineers to understand the product offering and how best to market and expand our service offering to new and existing markets.
• Oversee and develop marketing campaigns for Shimmer
• Conduct research to identify and define customer target markets and monitor competitor activity and consumer trends
• Devise and present ideas to senior team members
• Work with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate leads, creative materials, and presentations
• Develop lead generation campaigns to help build the sales pipeline
• Work on social media presence and direct programs to improve social media
reputation, recognition and digital marketing presence.
• Execute social media campaigns to build the brand, raise awareness and develop sales
• Run and manage digital campaigns, ideally scheduling content across social channels, monitor its performance to make recommendations to share with the team
• Work on the day to day activities of the marketing team including coordinating commercial attendances and events where needed.
• Assist in developing our brand management and corporate identity.
Requirements of the role:
• 3rd Level qualification in Marketing and or sales (preferably pharmaceutical industry experience)
• Min 3 years’ experience in a marketing related field or role
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Confident personality
• Has a strong creative outlook -Graphic Design/InDesign/ Photoshop/Illustrator experience
• Strong working knowledge of image editing, Google Analytics, and Ad Words
• Good understanding of digital and online marketing tools
• Strong interest in technology and the latest trends
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates should forward their CV with an accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org