Features & Benefits
- Four channels of analog or two channels of digital input allow users to attach external devices via 3.5mm jack connectors on PROTO3 Deluxe or via through-hole connections on PROTO3 Mini.
- Power supplied to external devices via 3V connection which can be enabled/disabled via FW.
- EEPROM storage device enables expansion board detection and identification, as well as 2032 bytes of data storage available to user.
- PWM option for PROTO3 Deluxe available upon factory request.
- PROTO3 Mini connects to the Shimmer3 via the internal expansion connectors; fits within the standard Shimmer3 enclosure
- PROTO3 Deluxe connects to the Shimmer3 via the internal expansion connectors; requires an extended Shimmer3 enclosure.
- Current consumption: dependent on connected peripherals
- Input Protection: none
PROTO3 Deluxe: Two 3.5mm 4-position jacks.
PROTO3 Mini: Through-hole connections.
- Measurement Range: 0 - 3V
- Frequency Range: dependent on connected peripheral; sampling rate configurable via FW
- Prototyping of third party sensors
- Custom sensing Solutions with Shimmer
Download / Documentation
Please login to view additional files