Senior Marketing and Business Development Executive
Start Date: January 04th, 2021
Shimmer Research is a global leading provider of wearable sensing systems with customers in 75 countries globally. We are recruiting for a senior marketing and business development executive to join our growing team in the APAC region. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales as well as skills related to marketing and technology. The successful candidate will be involved in developing, implementing and maintaining marketing strategies to achieve company growth targets and further promote our brands in the APAC region.
As part of this role we are seeking someone who can partner with our marketing department to conduct market research, and our engineering team to understand our product offering and develop a strategic business development plan to market and expand our service offering to new and existing markets.
• Identify and develop sales leads and business opportunities with prospective and existing clients in the region to build the sales pipeline
• Create and communicate marketing campaigns for Shimmer
• Conduct research to identify and define customer target markets and monitor competitor activity and consumer trends
• Work with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate leads, creative materials and presentations
• Work on social media presence and direct programs to improve social media
reputation, recognition and digital marketing presence.
• Run and manage digital campaigns, ideally scheduling content across social channels, monitor its performance to make recommendations to share with the team
• Work on the day to day activities of the marketing team including coordinating commercial attendances and events where needed.
• Assist in developing our brand management and corporate identity.
Requirements of the role:
• 3rd Level qualification in Marketing, Sales and or Technology commercialization
• Between 2-4 years’ work experience in a marketing related field or role. Preferably experience with marketing in China/Korea/Japan
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty while delivering on high level goals and targets.
• Preferably able to speak and write in Mandarin.
• Interest in finding and developing new markets
• Able to work from home and on occasion attend meetings during non-standard working hours (as we will be reporting directly to the marketing team in Europe)
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Demonstrate achievement in B2B sales
• A strong creative outlook -Graphic Design/InDesign/ Photoshop/illustrator will be required.
• Strong working knowledge of digital and online marketing tools
• Strong interest in technology and the latest trends
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
Application to: email@example.com